When is the bus open?
- Wednesday 10am-3pm
- Thursday 10am-3pm
- Friday 10am-3pm
- Saturday 10am-4pm
Do you have parking?
- Yes plenty of safe and secure spaces.
Do you have toilet facilities?
- Yes we do but no disabled access or baby changing.
Do you cater for gluten free or vegans?
- Due to the size of the kitchen on the bus we don’t due to the risk of cross contamination.
Do I need to book?
- Booking is only required for afternoon tea otherwise please feel free to come along at your leisure to order from the food menu or for tea & cake.
Do you sell gift vouchers?
- Yes we do, they can be purchased at the bus or can be delivered locally.
Are dogs allowed?
- Yes they are allowed in our garden area but must be kept on a lead at all times.
Can I hire the bus?
- Yes you can on a Sunday, please send an email for all enquiries.
Do you have a Children’s Menu?
- No we don’t but we can make changes to our food menu to suit younger tastes.
What COVID measures do you have in place?
- All staff wear face masks or face shields
- Protective screen on the counter
- Protective screens in the upstairs seating area
- Plenty of well spaced outdoor seating
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Extra cleaning of tables & chairs between customers
- Washable menus
- One person on the bus at a time to place an order
- One person at a time to use the toilet facilities